Competition amongst brands selling online is fierce. As your brand continues to grow, marketeers and managers focus on building relationships with customers, strengthening your brand’s visibility and ultimately increasing your brands bottom line.
Alongside these developments, there has been an increase in violations of intellectual property rights. By now, you may have come across the threats your brand faces online.Everyday your brand is vulnerable to attacks from cybersquatting, trademark infringement, phishing, brandjacking, typo squatting, web traffic diversions and other fraudulent, unauthorised online activity.Worst of all, cybercrime ultimately steals from your bottom line.As the threats to brands evolves, so must your digital brand protection strategy. The good news is that all these potentially destructive problems are preventable if the correct preemptive measures are taken.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you know how much money are you losing to digital brand infringement?
2. Do you understand how to identify and prioritize all the digital risks to your brand?
3. Are you aware of all the threats your brand faces online?
4. Are you aware of all the platforms where your brand is at risk?
5. What steps have you taken to ensure your brand is protected?